New and Improved Gundam Deathscythe

gundam_base
I modeled the Gundam Deathscythe (click the link to see the first version) a while back and I wanted to fix it up for my demo reel. So I started retexturing it adding some line details. After retexturing most of the upper body, I started remodeling some of the parts of the gundam that I thought didn’t look right. Then I just decided to remodel the entire gundam from scratch. So I remodeled and retextured it and I’ve been working on a cartoon type material so I incorporated it with the texture. I put all the passes together and this is what I got. Next is to do some animation tests.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s